Mavencare is a home care agency that specializes in providing high quality care for seniors using our proprietary technology. We are revolutionizing home healthcare by creating a world where people can live out their lives in the comfort of their own homes. Through technological innovation, we are reshaping health care delivery for an aging population!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Want to work on a product that helps families keep their loved ones happy and healthy at home as they age? Join our Product Development team as a User Experience Designer, defining experiences for our customers and staff. You'll work with world-class engineers on a team that ships every week. You will learn, embrace, and extend the user experience design principles and patterns that make our products a joy to use. As a member of our agile team, you'll tackle aggressive sprint schedules married with design thinking to deliver outstanding experiences, but you'll also have dedicated time for high level explorations and cross disciplinary collaboration with sales, recruiting, logistics and engineering teams.
Our UX/UI designers work as full stack designers, meaning that you'll handle everything on a project from initial research through to prototyping, testing, and the design of a final, shippable UI.
- Seek to deeply understand the problems you're solving and explore multiple high-level approaches to solving them
- Create consistent, high quality user interface mockups for review with peers and design leads.
- Design prototypes and perform usability testing on design work completed by your team and others
- Report on usability test results to your team and design leads
- Take an iterative approach to design based on user feedback and peer review
- Critique your peers' experiences to help them improve their craft
- Contribute to our Design Standards, UX Guidelines, and UX Patterns
- Diploma or degree in digital design, interaction design or communications (or equivalent)
- Experience as a User Experience Designer working on a world-class product or online service.
- A true focus on the customer- you make your design decisions based on data, testing and other validated feedback
- Experience with data visualization and/or building dashboards
- A passion for the "why" of Design, as well as the "what"
- An egoless attitude toward design and a passion to learn and grow every day
- Learn more about senior care, technology, app development, marketing, business analysis, and the healthcare field.
- Gain business and technical experience in a fast-growing start-up.
- Become a part of the Mavencare team, which includes free weekly team lunches and monthly team events!
Sign up for Job Alerts
Design Strategist, Civic Innovation OfficeCity of TorontoTorontoMar 10
Sr. Backend EngineergdR | Grossman Dorland RecruitingTorontoJan 24
Sr. Product ManagerTunnelBear IncTorontoFeb 01
Deliver the Best – VR QA Position @ YulioYulio.comTorontoMar 13