Mavencare is a home care agency that specializes in providing high quality care for seniors using our proprietary technology. We are revolutionizing home healthcare by creating a world where people can live out their lives in the comfort of their own homes. Through technological innovation, we are reshaping health care delivery for an aging population!
As a DevOps engineer at Mavencare, you will be involved in the infrastructure, tools, testing, packaging and roll out of Mavencare Apps across web and mobile. You will get to work on products that help seniors stay healthy and safe at home.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- Experience with Cloud Deployments and physical deployments (AWS, Azure, Rackspace)
- Android and iOS app release management experience
- Creation of tools and solutions to manage and monitor our rapidly growing infrastructure and operations
- Monitor software and systems to detect issues before they impact business operations
- Automating development processes to enable greater scale and speed
- Take part in performance & capacity monitoring and planning
- Experience deploying and maintaining Node.js apps in a production environment
NICE TO HAVE
- MongoDB skills
- Strong networking skills
- History in secure server environments (HIPAA, PCI, Telecom, etc.)
- Previous experience in a startup or healthcare organization
- Base salary (dependent on experience) and company stock option plan.
- Opportunities for training and career development