Mavencare is a home care agency that specializes in providing high quality care for seniors using our proprietary technology. We are revolutionizing home healthcare by creating a world where people can live out their lives in the comfort of their own homes. Through technological innovation, we are reshaping health care delivery for an aging population!
As an Android developer at Mavencare, you will be involved in the definition, design, implementation, and roll out of Mavencare Apps. You will get to work on products that help seniors stay healthy and safe at home.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- A passion for all mobile device technologies
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming concepts, Android application architecture and software design patterns
- Experience designing and building user interfaces for various mobile devices
- Experience in all parts of the Android ecosystem including: application development (application structure; device and operating system API’s; debugging; performance; security), deployment, updating, and roll-out
- Willingness to work across different teams in an Agile environment
- You have strong debugging skills
- Interest and ability to learn other programming languages as needed
- Mobile apps and trends are exciting to you.
NICE TO HAVE
- You’ve got some great ideas on how best to develop for mobile platforms.
- You can show us some awesome work on your GitHub account.
- You have highly rated apps available for download in Google Play
- Experience with Node.js and/or RESTful APIs
- Previous experience in a startup or healthcare organization
- Base salary (dependent on experience) and company stock option plan.
- Opportunities for training and career development
Sign up for Job Alerts
Mobile Developer (iOS or Android)AXISTorontoApr 09
iOS DeveloperMavencareTorontoFeb 24
iOS (Swift) DeveloperAXISTorontoApr 19
Embedded Firmware DeveloperAXISTorontoApr 12
C# Software Developer (Senior/Intermediate/Junior)Archon SystemsTorontoApr 13