Front End Developer
Mavencare is a home care agency that specializes in providing high quality care for seniors using our proprietary technology. We are revolutionizing home healthcare by creating a world where people can live out their lives in the comfort of their own homes. Through technological innovation, we are reshaping health care delivery for an aging population!
As a Front End Developer at Mavencare, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining high quality web experiences for our clients and staff. You will work closely with the business and technical leads to review and clarify user and system requirements, plan and configure functions and features, and support the maintenance of the interfaces throughout the development lifecycle.
You will also support the ongoing enhancement of the user experience on our website and apps, develop new features, and proof of concepts with direction from the business and development leads.
- You’ll need to have good computer science fundamentals, meaning you’ve got a degree in CS or something equivalent.
- You have a keen eye for design and ability to create beautiful user interfaces
- Working knowledge of responsive development techniques
- Experience working with source control systems (we use git and GitHub)
NICE TO HAVE
- You’ve used Node.js and/or the MEAN stack in the past
- You can show us some awesome work on your GitHub account
- Experience with canvas and/or SVG manipulation and design tools such as Photoshop and Sketch
- Previous experience in a startup or healthcare organization
- Base salary (dependent on experience) and company stock option plan.
- Opportunities for training and career development