Back End Developer
Mavencare is a home care agency that specializes in providing high quality care for seniors using our proprietary technology. We are revolutionizing home healthcare by creating a world where people can live out their lives in the comfort of their own homes. Through technological innovation, we are reshaping health care delivery for an aging population!
We are looking for a backend developer who can help us build, maintain and improve Mavencare’s platform. You will have the opportunity to play a pivotal role in Mavencare’s success as a part of the passionate and talented engineering team.
As a backend developer at Mavencare, you will plan, implement, deploy, and maintain our backend systems, while working with other developers to build new features and improve existing ones. You will play an important role in reshaping the lives of seniors through the products you work on.
- You’ll need to have good computer science fundamentals, meaning you’ve got a degree in CS or something equivalent.
- Solid fundamental understanding of web technologies including HTTP, RESTful services, and cloud platforms such as AWS
- Complete comfort and familiarity with software development tools (git, Github, bug tracking)
- Experience using, or familiarity with the MEAN Stack: MongoDB, Express, AngularJS and Node.JS
- You have a strong interest in building complex algorithms using highly scalable and distributed technologies
- You have strong debugging skills
NICE TO HAVE
- You can show us some awesome work on your GitHub account.
- Experience with machine learning algorithms
- Previous experience in a startup or healthcare organization
- You have experience building (and even better, managing and deploying) performant code on AWS
- Base salary (dependent on experience) and company stock option plan.
- Opportunities for training and career development