Growth Product Manager
At Joist, we’re on a mission to make contractors heroes! Joist is already the #1 platform for contractors worldwide, but there’s still work to be done. We have incredible adoption from contractors, top-tier venture partners from Toronto, San Francisco, and Boston, and a gritty team that truly cares about what they're working on.
Joist is a mobile first company. Our team is looking for a Growth Product Manager to help bring the Joist App to all contractors, while improving the experience for current users. This position will work cross-functionally with marketing, product, engineering, business intelligence and our loyal customers. We are looking for someone who is able to bring mobile marketing thought leadership to the organization and significant experience with mobile customer acquisition and retention.
Work on a mobile product that people actually use, and LOVE. We have thousands of 5 star reviews on both our iOS and Android devices and encourage you to check out our reviews here: Google Play and iOS
This opportunity is available both in our Toronto and San Francisco location.
- Develop a deep understanding of the Joist customer and the product offering to develop a mobile marketing strategy
- Drive app store optimization testing and results in partnership with product, engineering and UX teams
- Manage paid marketing efforts focused on user acquisition, retargeting and adoption
- Work closely with product and UX teams to influence product roadmap and optimize in-app experience
- Develop customer lifecycle campaigns designed to drive desired user behavior. Responsible for push and in-app notifications, SMS, and email campaigns.
- 3-5 years of marketing experience, including recent experience with mobile
- Bias for action and a strong test & iterate approach focused on driving user growth
- Expertise in market research, positioning and customer segmentation
- Expertise with mobile marketing tools and mobile analytics tools (e.g. Mixpanel, Localytics, LeanPlum, Google Analytics)
- Experience developing marketing programs covering entire customer lifecycle (AARRR)
- Highly analytical with experience leveraging data to drive improvement
- Familiar with Scrum teams and methodology and process
- Experience in the trades, or a direct family member/friend in the trades
- Take ownership in the company you work for! Roles include full stock option plans for all team members.
- Work life balance incorporated in the office - on your downtime enjoy the use of the ping pong and foosball tables.
- Flexible work hours & unlimited vacation
- Free snacks!
- Monthly team events
- Healthcare benefits
- Prime downtown location