Marketing Community Builder with a Passion for Gaming!
As the Marketing Community Builder, you'll execute social campaigns and engage daily with hundreds of gamers via social and gaming networks, including our app!
You are energetic, passionate about gaming, and ready to bring your best ideas to life. You're great at multi-tasking, communicating with others, and can work in a fast paced exciting environment!
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Connect with users on social media and our mobile application
- Reach out to gamers interested in the platform
- Generate unique and compelling content for social media
- Manage content calendar
- Discovering media channel leads for promotion
- Handle customer support tickets
And much more! Including any other projects you want to contribute to!
- Highly organized
- Self managed
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Enjoys a strong team-focused working environment
- Loves to game!
Bonus points for:
- Strong writing and proofreading skills
- Deep knowledge of gaming, e-sports, and the gaming industry in general
GamerLink is a place where you can start your career with a seat at the table. Being a startup we're still a small team, and are always looking for contribution at the highest level.
Why join us?
- Casual work environment
- Breaks for gaming is essential :)
- Flexible working hours
- We offer an environment where you can have fun and truly be part of the team
Sign up for Job Alerts
Marketing SpecialistMavencareTorontoMar 08
Content Marketing ManagerTunnelBearTorontoJan 25
Marketing Director / Demand GenerationPlumWaterlooFeb 28
Senior Java Engineer, Server-Based Marketing SystemsBrick Street SoftwareTorontoFeb 01
Events CoordinatorOneElevenTorontoFeb 07