Full Stack Developer
TalentEgg.ca is seeking a Full Stack Developer with back end and system administration experience to join our team. You’ll have the opportunity to work in a role that will provide growth and autonomy while being provided learning and educational resources to expand your skill set.
- Involved in the full stack development, support, and maintenance of the entire TalentEgg platform.
- Build, scale, maintain our infrastructure as our platform continues to grow.
- Work in a collaborative and agile environment with our accounts, content, and marketing teams.
- Opportunity to work with external teams in conjunction with our family of online businesses including CharityVillage.com and Bmeaningful.com.
- Strong experience with relational databases such as MySQL or PostgreSQL.
- Passionate about clean code, OOP, and SOLID design principles.
- Prior experience in distributed architectures and continuous integration.
- Our ideal candidate is someone who is a fast learner and extremely resourceful – the type of person who likes to get things done.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with Laravel and the ecosystem (Homestead, Forge, Envoyer).
- Experience building APIs.
- Familiarity with Rackspace or AWS considered an asset.
- Experience using Backbone.js, SASS.
- Knowledge of Git, GitHub, and/or similar.
- Experience working with and guiding a team of contractors.