Sales Development Representative
SeamlessMD is a a team of physicians, designers and engineers passionate about improving patient care. Our health technology platform has been proven to reduce surgery cancellations, ER visits, time in hospital and healthcare costs. Leading hospitals such as Sunnybrook, The Ottawa Hospital and Rush University Medical Center have used SeamlessMD to improve care for thousands of patients. We are backed by investors such as BDC Capital, iNovia Capital, Ray Muzyka and Tony Lacavera.
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will generate new sales opportunities with leading hospitals and health systems in North America, enabling SeamlessMD to positively impact patients and providers everywhere.
- Create accurate and targeted lists of prospects to target
- Conduct outbound Account Based Sales Development with email campaigns and
- phone follow ups
- Conduct discovery calls to identify qualified leads
- Provide effective handover of qualified leads to Account Executives
- Log activities in our CRM software
- Take initiative to learn and implement best practices for outbound sales development
- Run experiments to continuously improve the outbound sales development process (e.g. email template messaging, prospect profiles, etc.)
- Collaborate with Sales and Customer Success teams to continuously improve
- company and product messaging
- 6+ months of Sales Development experience
- Experience cold-calling prospects and doing discovery calls
- Excellent research skills
- The ability to write succinct, crisp and convincing emails.
- Strong computer skills, including sales CRM, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience with sales development for software solutions a plus
- Experience running automated email marketing campaigns a plus
- Experience with sales development in healthcare a plus
- Base salary + commission
- Stock options
- Health benefits