Demand Generation Manager
Wave is the fastest-growing financial tool on the planet for small businesses. We’ve got awesome momentum, great venture financing in our corner, seven solid products and services on the market and over 2.3 million customers around the world. We’re on a roll, and we’re looking for a data-driven growth marketer to join our growing marketing team.
- Experienced at driving high-scale customer acquisition in B2B SaaS
- A hands-on growth expert that thrives on experimenting with new acquisition channels, as well as testing and optimizing
- Capable of both developing acquisition strategy and executing campaigns or tactics
- Highly competent in using SEO, SEM, social, and analytics tools
Reporting to the SVP, Marketing and Sales, you will:
- Own and be responsible for the volume, velocity, and quality of Wave’s top-of-the-funnel signup number, with an initial focus on building on our strong SEO acquisition channel by expanding its coverage and depth
- Plan strategies and execute growth tactics to improve conversion rates
- Lead and optimize our full range of customer acquisition channels (SEO, SEM, display networks and publishers, paid and organic social media, retargeting, etc.)
- Discover and develop new, high-volume growth channels for Wave.
- Be a master of analytics tracking and reporting; understand and report on how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers and revenue.
- Generate detailed performance reports and forecasts, with credible insights and recommendations for improvement and growth.
- Work closely with content, design, development and product teams on a daily basis.
The Bare Necessities:
- 5+ years’ experience in digital growth marketing, with an emphasis on SaaS customer acquisition.
- Rock-solid skills in SEO, SEM, CRO, and online acquisition
- Hands-on experience building, running and optimizing campaigns and tactics geared at B2B customer acquisition.
- Knowledge in both mobile and web tactics.
- Impeccable communications skills.
You’ll Thrive Here If:
- You want to make a difference at one of Canada's most exciting Fintech companies.
- You want to make a difference to small business owners around the world.
- You have massive energy and love a fast pace.
- You’re excited about building digital customer acquisition campaigns, maximizing data insights, learning fast, optimizing, and breaking signup records.
- You share our goal of creating an internationally recognized, award-winning marketing team
- You’re highly creative and can use data to inform all decisions.
What Makes Working Here Awesome:
- One of Canada’s most extraordinary Fintech companies, Wave recently was named to the Deloitte Fast 50 list, with 1,640% revenue growth.
- Recognized as one of Canada's Top Ten Most Admired Corporate Cultures in 2016.
- A collaborative and dynamic team of individuals committed to solving hard problems.
- Competitive compensation including stock options, health & fitness coverage, and a training allowance.
- An awesome office with a cozy common space and tons of snacks.
- A fantastic location in the vibrant Leslieville neighbourhood, where there’s no shortage of good food, drinks, arts and entertainment (check out our walk and transit score!)
- An open, entrepreneurial culture and a shared desire to change the lives of our customers.
RECRUITERS PLEASE NOTE:
We are not accepting applications via recruiters at this time.
Launched in November 2010, Wave provides integrated online software and services that help small business owners manage their business finances. Today, Wave offers invoicing, accounting, credit card processing, payroll, lending, and more. The company has secured more than $62.3 million in funding, and is signing up tens of thousands of small business customers each month. Wave currently tracks more than $175 billion in small business income and spending. Wave is based in Toronto.