Customer Success Coach
Join one of the fastest growing start-ups in Toronto and play a critical role in our growth!
This is an exciting role for someone that loves helping others succeed and wants to apply their skills and experience to a high-growth, fast-paced start-up environment. In this role, you will be the client champion and play the dual role of voice of the customer and Pressly evangelist. This is all about proactive client management and finding ways to help our clients exceed their desired outcomes. You will work collaboratively with the sales, product, and marketing teams to make our customers successful. Pressly places customer success at the heart of the business. Every function at the company take part in helping to make our clients successful - you lead this charge.
- Primary point of contact for client. Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Onboarding and training new customers and ensuring they are confident users of the Pressly platform
- Adoption and engagement of features and functionality of the platform
- Constant proactive monitoring of client engagement and health/happiness levels and regular interactions with clients (phone, email, chat, etc).
- Regular reporting to clients on results offering insights and recommendations to improve client results.
- Supporting clients on bugs and issues and troubleshooting requests as they come in.
- Identifying upsell and cross sell opportunities.
- Supporting renewal process in collaboration with the sales team.
- Assisting sales team with product demos and technical support as required.
- Feeding info to product team on client requests, suggested product improvements, and ways that Pressly could increase customer value.
Who you are:
- Proactive self-starter.
- Empathetic, people oriented, great relationship builder. Ideally, you have experience in an account management or customer success role as well, but this is not a requirement as long as you rock at helping others achieve success.
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills. Adept at making complicated things seem simple.
- Great project management skills - you don’t let details fall through the cracks.
- Resourceful, scrappy, agile, willing to roll up your sleeves and make things happen.
- Strong aptitude for technology
- Start-up or SAAS experience a strong asset, but at a minimum, you have an entrepreneurial spirit.
A bit about us…
Pressly is a transformational communications platform that helps businesses think together by managing communications at scale.
Pressly is one place to collaboratively share any type of content for a more connected business. Reach your team and community with our distribution tools and understand how well this is working with content performance insights.
We enhance smart curation of third party content from any source, collaborative newsletters for thought leadership and social amplification for employee advocacy - all under one roof.
We help companies deliver a continuous flow of relevant content across all channels so customers and employees can get smarter, together.
Pressly hubs have changed the game for companies large and small, from leading companies such as Deloitte, Rogers, ScotiaBank and General Mills to start-ups and fast growth companies like Docusign, Dade Paper and Sherpa Marketing.
Why us?... Why you?
We're a culture that focuses on learning, experimentation and empowerment. We've recently found product and market fit and are in a period of explosive growth and expansion. That means our office is growing too. We are a passionate, inspired and incredibly fun group of people. As our vision continues to take shape, we’re looking to build our team and keep our energy pumping positively. We need bright, collaborative individuals to get on board. Could this be you?