Statflo is one of Toronto’s fastest growing technology companies (we’ve grown revenue 300% each of the last 2 years and expect to do the same in 2017).
What we do:
- Our customers are telecom carriers and technology retail stores. They typically operate more than 20 locations.
- We engage retail staff by gamifying their day to day experience - making it easy for them to hit their goals and stay more engaged at work
- We enable stores to stay in touch with local prospects and past customers using messaging or phone, so they can provide a more personal experience than a call centre and foster a path to the right purchase
- Train and motivate retail teams to improve their culture and hold people accountable to provide amazing customer service, every time
Why it matters:
- Millions of retail workers are handed a broom during the 8 hours they are idle each week, instead of empowering them to increase sales themselves
- Millions of customers of wireless carriers and technology retailers want a better customer experience that is personal, proactive and consistent
- Retailers that don’t provide the best experience are dying - only 1 in 4 customers will come back to the same store - so they need to improve their service to stay relevant
- If we drive 2 extra purchases to a store, per month, our software is paid for. We’ve seen a store receive more than 60 additional purchases each month, providing a clear ROI.
As an Office Coordinator, you will be working closely with the CEO and Operations Team, while also collaborating with every other team within Statflo. You will manage the execution of day-to-day business activities, while also creating sustainable processes for our company. You will be an integral part of our company, working closely with team members to grow our business with your entrepreneurial pizzazz.
- Maintain a positive office culture with your enthusiastic personality!
- Responsible for day-to-day around our office, ensuring everything runs smoothly.
- Create operating procedures for various activities and processes, ensuring compliance of regulatory and internal standards based on applicable policies and legislation.
- Strategize with HR to develop safety procedures for the office.
- Develop and manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and the building landlord/maintenance.
- Manage office and kitchen supplies, snacks and coffee, and work with the controller in ordering equipment for staff, including laptops, headsets, and other accessories.
- Act as a key contact for any security matter. This includes liaising with ADT as required, keeping track of access cards, and ensuring proper access to visitors and vendors.
- Work with HR in maintaining up-to-date staff files, telephone numbers, emergency contacts, etc.
- Act as the first point of contact when visitors and suppliers arrive at Statflo.
- Sign for deliveries, as well as send out packages and mail when needed.
- Answer the main phone line and direct to appropriate team members.
- Show off your creative skills, research abilities, and can-do attitude as needed for initiatives.
- Help organize our Toronto office - we are open to your ideas!
- Assist with any other exciting work and projects!
- Assist the CEO with executions and communications on a personal and business level.
- Manage the calendar for the CEO and book conference rooms for meetings.
- Book travel and accommodations.
- Assist with filing activities; retrieval, Excel data entry and copying of any materials.
- Attend some senior team meetings and board meetings to take minutes.
- Assist with the planning and coordinating of office events and parties.
- Manage Lunch & Learn orders, and team outings.
- Maintain office event calendars, and coordination of meeting rooms if necessary.
- Set up large conference room for events, and coordination of on-site meetings with visitors.
You will be successful in this role if you:
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant, Executive Assistant, or Office Coordinator/Manager, while supporting a fast-paced team.
- Are passionate about working in a technology company. (Experience working in a high-paced technology environment would be an asset).
- Have strong computer skills.
- Have strong communications skills, coupled with awesome writing skills.
- Are reliable and incredibly detail-oriented.
- Love taking ownership over your own work, from initiation to completion.
- Thrive under pressure, can multitask, and can work in a demanding environment that changes constantly with expectations and workload.
Send us your resume and cover letter. Let us know how you fit the bill for our requirements above. Please also include the last book you have read and a 5-word overview/assessment of it.
What do you call work that doesn’t feel like work?
We thrive on community, sharing, learning, and results.
At Statflo, you’ll learn. You will grow. You’ll do challenging work you love, that makes you proud, and be part of a success story that will define your career.
Come build awesome with us!
Additional Application InstructionsSend us your resume and cover letter with the subject line as "Your Name - Office Coordinator - Startup North". If you have an opportunity to complete our cultural survey at fortay.co/w/statflo that would be great. It will provide some context us around your cultural fit with Statflo!
Sign up for Job Alerts
Events CoordinatorOneElevenTorontoFeb 07
Chief Product OfficergdR | Grossman Dorland RecruitingTorontoJan 24
Director, Civic Innovation OfficeCity of TorontoTorontoMar 10
Program Manager, Civic Innovation OfficeCity of TorontoTorontoMar 10
Design Strategist, Civic Innovation OfficeCity of TorontoTorontoMar 10